Pages

Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Flashing rapidly error on r200 how to reset

The link provided within the forum worked for me tonight - and it this is the end of 2007! While initially running the program did not work, after I tried KCTexan's trick with soaking up the ink, it worked beautifully. I am not one of those that let the printer set - we homeschool and we are forever printing something out every couple days or so. We were, surprisingly only around 10,000 of the 46,000 mark, so who knows. All I know is it worked and my I.T. husband was very proud of me fixing the printer on my own!

1:Turn off your printer, ensuring that the print head is at it’s home location and locked in place as normal;
2:Hold down the paper feed button;
3:Turn on the printer;
4:hold button until printer goes through cleaning process.
worked for me,hope this helps