Tuesday, January 10, 2012
How to Reset Canon MX700
1. With the power OFF, Hold down the Resume and then press AND HOLD THE POWER BUTTON BUT DO NOT RELEASE IT.
2. Then release the RESUME button and continue to hold down the Power button.
3. Now press the RESUME button 2 times and then release the power button.
This should put you into Service MOde. I assume you would follow the reset of his instructions,... however I don't have a MX700 and have never tried this on any other Canon Printers.
OVERRIDE LOW INK, NO INK ERROR MX700
1) Disconnect the printer's power outlet
2) Press and hold the power button while connecting the power outlet back.
3) While still holding down the power button, press the reset button twice.(red circle with a triangle)
4) Release the power button
The printer takes about 10 seconds to show the number 1 (factory mode) and then will go into "idle"
5) Press the RIGHT-ARROW or LEFT-ARROW repeatedly until you see a setting that says "USER MODE POWER OFF," now press OK
7) Now you can use scanner